I want to share your knowledge with the Monster Tutorials family!
If you are a haunter, make up artist, do special effects, or anything related to creepy, spooky and cool Halloween stuff and would like to share a project or two with our DIY audience, you are in the right place. Actually, you don’t have to be any of the above, you can be a stay at home Mom or Dad that just wants to share how to make a spell book, or a new way of corpsing a skeleton.
Read the submission guidelines below carefully and submit your tutorial using the form below. I’ll email you and let you know if your tutorial has been selected and if we need any additional information from you.
- Work must be your own
- Tutorial must be original, as in, not published anywhere else. We don’t want duplicate content on this wonderful world wide web.
- You will get full credit for your tutorial. Your name, website, blog, fb page and other contact information will be published in the tutorial so new fans of your work know where to find you and contact you.
- The tutorials can be for all skill levels, but I recommend doing a basic one. For example: If you are an accomplished zombie make up artist, you may want to share how to make a basic cut, or bruise and not a full blown theatrical zombie character. Remember our audience is the home haunter or the cubicle dweller that wants to spruce up her costume or office party. Some are advanced and some are beginners, and we love them all!
- Tutorials must include pictures. Usually one featured image of the finished project and then a photograph for every step. Use this tutorial as guideline.
- I will adjust/edit your featured image to be pinterest and facebook friendly.
- We are looking for stuff like:
- pumpkin carving
- Costumes and jewelry
- Basic electronics (arduino and other prop automation)
- Home decorations
- All kinds of props, skulls, jackolanterns, etc.
- Anything related to Halloween, zombies, monsters, witches…i.e. creepy, spooky, scary, gory stuff!
- If selected, you grant all rights to the tutorial to www.monstertutorials.com and we may edit the tutorial for editorial compliance, SEO and add links and resources to retailers that may sell the materials or tools required to complete the tutorial.
- As above, you get full credit for the creation of the tutorials and your choice of links and contact info will be added to the tutorial page. Make sure to send us a brief (100 words) bio with your submission and a picture of yourself (optional)
Questions? Comments? I would love to hear from you, please use the contact form or send me a message at www.facebook.com/monstertutorialshq (please like the page while you are there). I can’t wait to see what you have to share with the world!